Monday, December 29, 2008

The Year is Ending

Back from California. It was cold, but we got to Disneyland. A first for me. Similar to Disney World in Florida, but at a somewhat smaller scale. I really loved all the decorations for Christmas especially the area done up like New Orleans - they know how to go over the top with decorations!

Christmas dinner was cooked on the Grill. Beef Tenderloin and baked potatoes. Love the lack of clean-up!

Boys are all away for a couple of days. I'm just hanging around and taking deep breaths - no one to cook for, or clean up after, or share the TV with . . . time to reflect and make some plans for the new year, or maybe just lay around and catch up on my TV shows, whatever sounds better.

2 comments:

soxanne said...

What a great way to start 2009 - Did you get to see the parade with Santa at Disneyland?

Rose the Gypsy said...

We had a front row to view the parade and Santa waved right at us - or maybe to the little kids next to us. But I can dream . . .