
Steven's new car is a 350Z. It is sexy, expensive, and useless. I think the correct name for this baby is Zsa Zsa.
Monday with the snow, he left her home and took my car. Tuesday, he tried to take her to work, but the road was icy and with rear wheel drive, she just wouldn't go up the incline of our street. He tried to take her up the hill in reverse, but ended up stuck in a snow bank on the side of the road. So once again, he drove my car to work. When the temperature reached 50 and the snow was all melting, I dug her out and put her back in the garage.
Today, I was awakened from a nice morning dream to drive to the dealer so that Zsa Zsa could be dropped off for her Clear Coat application (think makeup). Yes she is a Gabor sister if there every was one in car form.
2 comments:
Steven says her name is not Zsa Zsa. What name has he given her, if any.
Men! They want their women to be low maintenance but what they won't put up with for their cars!
I think ZsaZsa seems perfect.
Post a Comment