Friday, September 11, 2009

The Gypsy is back home

I've been away from home for over a month and away from my blog for much longer.

This latest trip was to the Northeast. My father had a hip replacement (doing very well thank you). Also got to the Saratoga Race track for a week. Into the city for a couple days and even saw a couple of plays (9 to 5, and Tin Pan Alley Rag).

While in CT I read my father's book "Google My Family Tree". We didn't achieve any progress in his Genealogy work, but I learned a few things to add to my google toolbox. Love learning new things.

Can't believe summer is over! Now to have a productive fall. I need to get my iPhone camera to sync up with my computer so that I can post pictures.

Already planning more trips - a three legged trip in six weeks (Connecticut to Orlando to Denver), Vegas for Thanksgiving. No moss grows on a rolling stone. . .

2 comments:

soxanne said...

Gypsy folk never have moss on them, eh?

Unknown said...

Yes, and an unexpected trip to Vegas this week. You sure are a Gypsy.