Friday, September 17, 2010

The Gypsy returns from Europe

We just got back from 15 days in Europe. I will try to add a little each day as I sort and label my pictures and go through all the detritus that we brought back.

It was a great trip, but I am glad to be back home (am I getting old?). The return trip took 24 hours - the wonders of flying on points. Our nice soft bed looked like heaven.

Yesterday was a day of just laundry and food. I left myself a grocery list and boy did I need it - the brain was not totally in gear yesterday. I kept chanting "follow the list, don't try to think, just follow the list."

Unpacking and laundry is the bane of travel. My next vacation I just want to pack a bathing suit, a sundress, and a pair of shorts. I'll buy a t-shirt and call it a wardrobe. Sounds like a plan.

Today I deal this all the "non-clothing" stuff that was in the suitcases. Then download the pictures and start to remember what we did and saw.

More to come. . .

2 comments:

soxanne said...

Hooray you're back!

Tell us all about the trip, please.

Suzique said...

I'll second that! Good to see news of your life!